Accounting Services Customized for Not-for-Profit Businesses
Beyond core accounting work, our firm offers extended value as an accounting service provider for not-for-profit entities. We truly understand the challenges that not-for-profit entities face and provide you with industry-specific business expertise required to overcome these obstacles and improve your financial condition.
We will act as your accounting department, so you and your staff are free from the hassles of many complex and time-intensive accounting tasks—allowing you to spend more time managing and growing your not-for-profit business. Consider all that we can do for you:
- Process vendor bills efficiently. Because all processing is accomplished online, we can return relevant information to you quickly.
- Balance your checkbooks. Through our secure website, you can access your checkbooks for up-to-the-minute views of your cash position.
- Create detailed statements and reports to keep you updated on your financial status. Because your data is collected in real-time via the web, we can offer you a current view of your financial health throughout the year.
- Ensure that you are in good shape for audit season. We make sure your books are in excellent shape and that expenses are properly recorded by program (i.e., statement of functional expenses) as you approach audit season. We can also assist you through the audit process, answering your questions along the way.
- Ensure that you remain in good standing with the State. By providing accurate, timely financial information, you are in better shape to receive your share of State funding. Proper financial data will also help in securing funds from Federal and independent grant agencies.
- Segregate your bookkeeping activity. To ensure the proper checks and balances, it’s a good idea to separate accounting activity from the business’ day-to-day operations. We become your remote accounting department—ensuring that the proper controls are in place and the integrity of your accounting process is maintained.
You are passionate in your non-profit organization's cause—and you need an accounting firm that not only shares your passion for your core mission, but also understands the nuances and complexities of accounting for non-profit entities. We are that firm—and we look forward to serving your cause